Onalaska Hosting Midsummer Tournament
- FHS/WIAA rules apply \ two officials per game
- 3 minute warm-ups will start when first player hits the ice
- 15 minute stop time
- One minute between periods
- OT 4 on 4, 8-minute run time – then a 5 person shoot out
- Resurface every two periods
- Games will start on dirty ice
- ALL PLAYERS are required to have a signed waiver
- Games WILL Start early
- First team listed will be the Home team.
- Each team will have a dedicated locker room for the weekend
- Players on winning team will receive a tournament championship shirt and a team plaque.
- We will provide warm-up pucks