||Stats||WiPH TV/Radio||Elite League||Seniors||
Waupun Community Center
510 E. Spring St.
Waupun, WI 53963
At the request of the Schubert Family there are five preliminary regulations:
1. The winners shall have the cup presented post game for ceremonies and pictures and return the cup in good order when required by the Trustees so that it may be engraved and prepared for the next year’s contest.
2. Each winning team, at cost to the Trustees, may have the club name, year and score of the game engraved on a silver plate affixed to the base.
3. The cup shall remain a challenge cup, and should not become the property of one team, even if won more than once. It will be on display at the Fond du Lac Blue Line Ice Rink year round.
4. The Schubert Family shall maintain absolute authority in all situations or disputes over the cup.
5. If one of the existing Trustees resigns or steps down, the remaining Trustee shall nominate a substitute*.
1) Jonathan Schubert
2) Nicole Schubert
3) Donald Schubert
4) Linda Schubert
5) Leah Schubert
6) Theodore Schubert
7) Joseph Schubert
To honor Mike Cowan for all his accomplishments in promoting and growing the sport of ice hockey statewide, that have changed the landscape of what ice hockey is for all who play prep hockey in Wisconsin. This is the least that we can do to honor his accomplishments forever.